Join us by serving in a special role
Demonstrate your leadership for and commitment to healthcare and healthcare professionals in the region. Become a Corporate Sponsor of the Central Texas Chapter of ACHE. Your investment: $2,500.
Being a Corporate Sponsor demonstrates your organization’s commitment at the highest level to the chapter’s members, mission and programs and helps provide for long-term stability and growth of healthcare in Central Texas.
As a Platinum Corporate Sponsor, your organization will receive recognition at/on:
- All chapter events, including in-person meetings, virtual meetings and webinars
- Chapter website
- Email communications to all chapter members (2500+)
- Event fliers
- Registration pages
- Chapter e-newsletter
In addition, you will receive these opportunities for promotion and networking:
- Complimentary admission for up to five people to all regular chapter events
- Complimentary admission for two people from your organization to special chapter events, such as the General Membership Dinner and VIP
- Networking Event with Executives
- Advertisement in all chapter e-newsletters
- Submission of a thought leadership piece to the chapter e-newsletter
- Recognition for contributing to scholarships for the annual ACHE Congress
Thank you for exploring this opportunity. To learn more, contact Toby Hooper, M.Ed, our chapter’s sponsorship director, at the link below.
Other sponsorship programs and opportunities
Gold Level Sponsors – $1,500
- Gold Level sponsorship includes brand displays at various events and verbal acknowledgments at each event. In addition, you’ll receive recognition in newsletters and program promotions.
Silver Level Sponsors – $750
- Sponsorship logo on the ACHE Central Texas website and brand presence at chapter events as well as weekly chapter newsletters.