Are you working on becoming an ACHE Fellow? Are you concerned about taking the ACHE Board of Governors Exam, in particular the all-dreaded finance section of the exam?
ACHE Central Texas has pulled together a five-hour, Saturday review specifically focusing on all topics related to the financial management domain. Our instructor, Dr. Cristian Lieneck, will be using the same delivery method and resources provided for the regular (ongoing) full Virtual BOG Review Course offered by ACHE’s national CHOICE program.
- Date: Saturday, August 26
- Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cost: $50
- F2F credits: 3.0
Dr. Lieneck has been teaching the Healthcare Finance ACHE BOG review session module for over two years, having educated hundreds of healthcare executives in a variety of healthcare leadership positions. The review session was created using the ACHE prescribed sub-topics for the Healthcare Finance domain.
Having taught healthcare financial accounting and financial management for almost 15 years in both graduate and undergraduate healthcare administration programs, he has worked to infuse as many best practices as possible, and even BOG exam reviewing and test taking tips and strategies– while also mapping many review items to his prior experience as a physician practice administrator.
A few comments from previous review session attendees:
• Dr. Lieneck presented the finance portion with a lot of great common sense and easy to understand.
• He made what could have been a very BORING topic highly entertaining.
• Extremely knowledgeable about the content and very charismatic
• Made finance fun and relatable.
• Took the scary out of finance and was able to present the material in a manageable way.
Regardless of where you may be in your professional development plans with the ACHE BOG examination process, please join us for this upcoming session for a fun and engaging review of healthcare finance!