It’s time to nominate a colleague for recognition of outstanding service in healthcare. Chapter and Regent awards will be presented in November 17 at the ACHE Central Texas Chapter’s Annual Banquet, the first to be held in-person since 2019.
Who is standing out as an influential leader in health care in the Central Texas region? Make your voice heard by nominating the most influential and impact leaders in your organization.
Nominate a colleague today for one of this year’s chapter awards, presented annually at our end-of-year chapter banquet. Please submit a nomination for any ACHE member in our chapter who you feel has met the award criteria and has excelled as an ACHE leader this past year.
Deadline 5pm 10/14/2022.
- ACHE of Central Texas Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mentor of the Year
- Early Careerist of the Year (under 40)
- Senior Leader of the Year
- Social Media Ambassador of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Diversity & Equity Award (an organization)
- Heart of Healthcare Award (a local organization doing great work)
Self-nominations will be accepted.