See how the masters work to advance health care today.
Join your peers this month at the Congress on Healthcare Leadership, March 22–25. Early registration pricing ends on March 11.
With more than 3,000 other Fellows registered for this month’s event, you can count on think-tank networking experiences and thought-provoking discussions.
The Master Series is presented by healthcare leaders who are at the forefront of changing systems and delivering new approaches to their own health system.
Learn from your peers who are Masters of …
- Quality/Safety – Melinda Estes, MD, president/CEO, Saint Luke’s Health System, and Michael A. Slubowski, FACHE, president/CEO, Trinity Health.
- Care Delivery – Marna P. Borgstrom, FACHE, CEO, Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale New Haven Health, and David L. Callender, MD, president/CEO, Memorial Hermann Health System.
- Health Equity – Victoria W. Bayless, CEO, Luminis Health, and Delvecchio S. Finley, FACHE, president/CEO, Atrium Health Navicent.
- Executive Leadership – Nancy H. Agee, president/CEO, Carilion Clinic, and Wright L. Lassiter, III, president/CEO, Henry Ford Health System.
- Innovation – Tina Freese Decker, FACHE, president/CEO, Spectrum Health, and Marc L. Boom, MD, FACHE, FACP, president/CEO, Houston Methodist.