- This event has passed.
Superior Productivity in Healthcare Organizations
October 11, 2017$620 – $695
- Current approaches to labor management, including layoffs, benchmarking and mergers
- How to develop realistic labor productivity standards that all managers will observe
- Implementation techniques and monitoring protocols
- How to design incentives for superior performance and consequences for poor performance
- Steps to design the best productivity program for your organization
The book “Superior Productivity in Health Care Organizations: How to Get It, How to Keep It”, by Paul Fogel, is recommended reading but is not required. The book is not provided with seminar registration.
President, Executive Information Systems, Inc.
- Click on the Register Online button for the date of your choice
- Call ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 9.00 ACHE Qualified Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
ACHE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ACHE designates this live internet activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.