- This event has passed.
Strategic Planning That Works: Integrating Strategy With Performance
October 4, 2017$620 – $695
- How to develop an understanding of critical strategic planning processes including market position and competitive advantage.
- How to use practical tools to design a strategic process that is a good fit for your organization.
- How to align strategic processes with operations management, including measurement and accountability.
- To understand the use of environmental and internal assessments to identify distinctive competencies.
- How to adopt key leadership actions to link mission and vision to planning.
Jamie L. Haeuser
Master Faculty, Ochsner Health System
- Click on the Register Online button for the date of your choice
- Call ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 6.00 ACHE Qualified Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
ACHE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ACHE designates this live internet activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.