- This event has passed.
Introduction to Population Health: The Road to Transformation
September 27, 2017$620 – $695
As healthcare reimbursement shifts from volume to value, organizations must focus on providing patient-centered, quality care across the population to remain viable. This new online seminar will examine components of the Affordable Care Act, addressing population health with emphasis on data collection strategies and processes. Gain both a conceptual and operational understanding of population health and its potential to transform healthcare. Over the course of six weeks, you will develop a roadmap for population health in your organization.
- Understand how social determinants influence population health status.
- Differentiate population health from community health and public health.
- Identify the relationship between population health and health disparities.
- Apply strategies to gather population health data and facilitate management, leadership and collaboration in the area of population health.
Previously titled “Population Health: The Road to Transformation”
James N. Burdine, DrPH
Professor, Texas A & M School of Public Health
- Click on the Register Online button for the date of your choice
- Call ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 6.00 ACHE Qualified Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
ACHE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ACHE designates this live internet activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.