About ACHE of Central Texas
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of 40,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations. ACHE’s mission is to advance its members and healthcare management excellence. ACHE offers its prestigious FACHE® credential, signifying board certification in healthcare management.
The Central Texas Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives is an independent chapter which serves a 21 county area in Central Texas. This chapter strives to provide you with local education programs, career and advancement resources, and opportunities to volunteer and connect with healthcare leaders in your community.
5 Year Strategic Plan 2015 -2020
To increase membership of the Central Texas Chapter and retain members we have.
- Make personal contact with senior leaders from 5 organization with low memberships to pitch ACHE and see where we can market to their administrators
- Send welcome letters to all new members within 90 days of joining and congratulations letters to new Fellows within 90 days
- Send membership letters to all non-members who attend a social event or educational event within 90 days to encourage them to join
To deliver meaningful educational events to healthcare leaders and offer the maximum alloted amount of 12 hours of ACHE Face to Face Credits to chapter members.
- Expand ACHE’s offerings in education and networking to appeal to the evolving market of healthcare executives and supporting organizations
- Develop educational programs to support the needs of members of the Chapter to support advancement in ACHE and identify key issues/topics to be addressed
- Conduct one educational event a quarter
- Conduct at a minimum two social events in a calendar year
Provide valuable opportunities to specific geography of LPC thereby increasing attendance at all events.
- Recruit and engage an additional 10 ACHE members from surrounding cities
- Conduct 2 networking events per year
- Conduct 2 educational events per year
- Conduct 1 volunteer event per year
Create consistent communications tools and methods, which enhance members’ service experience and add value to all seeking information about CTACHE.
- Publish 4 quarterly newsletters annually
- Maintain and improve current CTACHE presence in social media
- Improve website viewership satisfaction through use of video and a more functional display
- Create a professional, user-friendly newsletter to drive membership growth and event attendance
Build a position of financial strength to grow and develop the Chapter.
- Complete and resolve tax ID issues
- Establish non-profit status
- Improve sponsorship processes
- Support Chapter operations and expenses
- Set processes up for charity and scholarships
Provide high-standard networking opportunities for our members and potential members.
Schedule and plan 4 allocated social networking events per year. The location must meet our 2 standards of convenience and class for an executive-level membership
Capture a total of 5 yearlong sponsors, and have an event sponsor at every educational and social program.
- Develop a plan to reach out to potential sponsors
- Develop standard process for sponsorship processing